You’re engaged (yay!) and excited to start planning your big day. Step one – the venue. Finding the perfect venue can be a challenge, but knowing the benefits of the different types of venues available can make it SO much easier.
Before you jump straight to the barn wedding band-wagon you might want to consider the benefits of other venue options, such as a hotel ballroom.
Check out six benefits of hosting your wedding in a hotel ballroom.
- Convenience. Celebrate the night away and then take just a couple of indoor steps to your luxurious room. Not to mention, it’s incredibly ideal for out-of-town guests.
- Weather. A beautiful Pure Michigan day or a storm with high winds? Only time will tell. We’re not sure about you, but we’ll pass on that heap of anxiety.
- Inclusive. Keep the vendor list short and stress to a minimum.
- Experienced Staff. A team of friendly professionals that are trained to make every event special? Yes, please!
- Amenities. Salons and restaurants are the big two that come to mind. Rehearsal dinner, wedding hair and makeup, and post celebration drinks at the bar all in one place? Where do we sign up!?
- Ambiance. Celebrate your love in a romantic, versatile, and grand space.
We love a good ballroom wedding, but only if it’s the right choice for a couple. So do your research, know the benefits, and be confident in your venue choice!
For more information about the venues at Radisson Plaza Hotel of Kalamazoo, visit https://weddingstudiokz.com/ceremony-reception/venues